Pre-commissioning & Preventive Maintenance Services for Steel Mills
Critical rotating equipment needs hydraulic oil to run every day. However, particles and contaminants can threaten your mill’s oil, machinery and uptime efficiency. At Cogen, we help steel manufacturers worldwide assess, clean, manage and maintain oil lubricants to ensure the integrity of your systems.
We work with your team to provide the fastest, most cost-efficient services for your mill and process.
Cogen lubricant services:
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Ensure successful commissioning using our high-velocity lube oil flushing and chemical cleaning
- Prevent steel equipment damage and downtime
- Are delivered with total safety on the job site
- Come with a quality guarantee and professional peace of mind
Cogen is a trusted steel industry partner for shutdowns, reservoir cleaning, fluid reconditioning, new installations, maintenance and emergencies alike.
We help guarantee your machinery ROI with an extensive listing of services, including:
- Precomission services
- Air blowing
- Steam blowing
- Chemical cleaning
- Hydrostatic testing
- Oil diagnostics, sampling and analysis — guaranteed by an independent, third-party lab
- High-velocity oil flushing (HVOF)
- Varnish removal
- Leakage oil reclamation
- Emergency water and particulate removal
- Water flushing
- Equipment and oil testing to ensure a job well done
While we’re in your facilities, we work directly with your plant managers, in clear daily communication, to deliver unobtrusive services that make life easier for your team. Following our project in your mill, Cogen provides complete documentation and service summaries. Last, we ensure you have everything you need to maintain clean lubricants and properly functioning equipment with:
- Engineering recommendations
- Testing and maintenance schedules
- Next steps
- And more
Book Cogen to clean, manage and maintain your mill equipment lubricants, and see why we’re one of the most trusted companies serving the steel industry worldwide.
Safety and Peace of Mind
Our certified staff delivers with total safety and reliability. We’re a highly trained group of professionals and closely follow safety protocols to ensure a clean, safe job site and project.